A carbon monoxide leak at a home in Governor’s Ranch sent nine people to the hospital on New Year’s Day.
West Metro Fire Rescue said a call was received from the house near Bowles and Kipling about 11 a.m. Tuesday saying that all the occupants, five adults and four children, felt ill.
Both the caller and dispatch suspected a carbon-monoxide buildup in the home, said West Metro Division Chief Gary Armstrong.
The house didn’t have a CO alarm inside.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Columbine Courier, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.