A second fire in 10 days at Columbine High School has been extinguished.
A carpet dryer being used by a construction crew at the school early Thursday morning malfunctioned and caused a small fire. The flames were quickly extinguished but caused a large amount of smoke.
No injuries were reported.
It was the second fire in two weeks at Columbine High. On July 3, a fire in the ceiling of the school was started by welders putting in a new metal door.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Columbine Courier, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.