.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

Electrical fire guts South Jeffco home

-A A +A
By Emile Hallez

A massive electrical fire March 5, apparently caused by high winds, burned a home at 8327 S. Carr St. in South Jeffco.
No one was injured in the blaze, which consumed the two-story house. The home was considered a total loss, with about $300,000 in damage.
The homeowner was vacuuming in the early afternoon, when she smelled smoke. The woman immediately exited the house and called 911. An off-duty West Metro firefighter who lives less than a block away quickly responded, preparing a hydrant for the fire crew before they arrived.


If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!

Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription

If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Columbine Courier, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.

Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.

Newspaper Acct. ID:
info
Street Address:
(exactly as it appears on the label)

If you are a subscriber and you do not know your account ID or don't have a copy of your newspaper available that shows the information on the address label you can click continue below to search for your account.

Special Offer

You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 2 pages per month.




You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below

ZIP Code:

Columbine Courier | circulation@columbinecourier.com | 303-350-1030
5808 S Rapp St, Suite 119, Littleton, CO 80120
Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday