The person who stole more than $100,000 from the South Jeffco Sports Association has repaid 40 percent of the stolen money, according to the association’s president, and the remaining 60 percent is due Jan. 23.
“I feel good about it,” said Jeff Wahl, the association’s president. “Forty percent of the money has already been repaid, with 60 percent payable on the 23rd. The person definitely has incentive to make that second payment, and I think that they want to get it behind them.”
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Columbine Courier, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Columbine Courier and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.