• Club USA at Wadsworth and Belleview
• Safeway at Kipling and Belleview
• Walgreens at Simms and Belleview
• Circle K at Bowles and Alkire
• Walmart at Bowles and Alkire
• Corner Store at Bowles and Alkire
• The Peak Rec Center at Ward and Simms
• 7-Eleven at Ken Caryl and Shaffer Parkway
• King Soopers at Ken Caryl and Simms
• Walgreens at Ken Caryl and Simms
• Corner Store at Kipling and Chatfield
The Foothills Park and Recreation District is poised to ask residents for a 53 percent property-tax increase in November.
The district's Board of Directors will vote on ballot language for the 4-mill boost at its Aug. 26 meeting. The board unanimously supported the proposal at its July 22 meeting.
The increase would raise annual taxes by $95.52 for a $300,000 home in the district. The current mill levy is 7.559, which does not include special subdistricts; the owner of a $300,000 home would pay $276.03 annually if the increase is approved.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Columbine Courier, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Columbine Courier and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.