A week after the county commissioners' mixed decision on a rezoning application that could have brought auto dealerships, hotels and retail to the northwest corner of C-470 and Alameda Parkway near Dinosaur Ridge, the parties involved say they remain uncertain about their next move.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Columbine Courier, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Columbine Courier and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.
• Club USA at Wadsworth and Belleview
• Safeway at Kipling and Belleview
• Walgreens at Simms and Belleview
• Circle K at Bowles and Alkire
• Walmart at Bowles and Alkire
• Corner Store at Bowles and Alkire
• The Peak Rec Center at Ward and Simms
• 7-Eleven at Ken Caryl and Shaffer Parkway
• King Soopers at Ken Caryl and Simms
• Walgreens at Ken Caryl and Simms
• Corner Store at Kipling and Chatfield